Sport bets and online casino games are becoming more and more popular, and in contrast to games of chance like the Lottery, there is a real chance of winning. However, only few people ever become rich through gambling. Online casinos are not “gold mines” either. Betting and casino games are for entertainment purposes and should always be considered as games.
Please read the following in order for you to understand what we offer as safety limits in order to make sure that you are never at risk throughout your time with us.
Limit Settings: You may at your discretion choose to disable your ability to play games on our website, set transaction limits, gameplay limits per timeframe, or exclude for a set amount of time or indefinitely. Each limit will take effect upon confirmation by our support department that the relevant restriction is not in place. The email address to be used for all the below restrictions is email@example.com
To block access to your account for a time period, you must send an email including the following:
Username, Desired Period of Exclusion, Reason for Exclusion.
To set the maximum you are allowed to lose in a timeframe, send an email stating the following:
Username, Amount of losses, Timeframe of losses (Session,Daily/Weekly/Monthly).
To set a limit to the amount you can wager, send an email including:
Username, Amount allowed to wager, Timeframe (Daily/Weekly/Monthly).
To limit the amount of time you are allowed to be in session, send an email including:
Username, Amount of time you are allowed, Timeframe (Minutes/Hours per session).
A user who has set a limit or exclusion on any of the possible limitations listed above, may change or revoke such limits by written or electronic notice given to Vulkanbet, as follows:
Revoking: A notice of completely revoking or increasing play limitation will have an effect seven days after Vulkanbet has confirmed receipt of notice. For example, if a player assigns a play limit of €1,000 per day, and then proceeds to increase that limit to €2,000 per day, such increase will take affect seven days after the request has been received.
Enforcing: A notice of enforcing or further reducing play limitation, or a notice by which an Account Holder wishes to enforce or increase their exclusion timeframe, will have effect immediately after confirmation of receipt from Vulkanbet. For example, if a player assigns a play limit of €1,000 per day, and then proceeds to reduce that limit to €500 per day, such decrease will take effect immediately after the request has been received.
To make sure the game remains a game, and your hobby does not end in uncontrolled wagers or even compulsive gambling, we recommend that you take the following principles to heart when you visit vulkanbet.com.
- Be conscious of the fact that the game is for your entertainment and does not represent a guaranteed source of income.
- Set yourself a limit to the number of bets you place and how much you bet in such a way that a loss cannot influence your economic situation.
- Limit the time you would like to spend on the online game and do not consider extending this time limit.
- Stick to your money and time-related limits both when you are losing and winning.
- Never wager money you need for your upkeep and to fulfil the financial obligations you and your family have.
- Do not take out a loan or lend money in any other way to carry out bets or other online games.
- Do not play and bet when you are under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Do not use the possibility of playing online to distract yourself from arguments, disappointments, frustration or problems.
- Do not neglect your social environment, and take reactions from your partner, members of your family, friends and colleagues at work seriously.
- Do not play and bet secretly, and do not give up your other leisure activities for it.
Be honest with yourself. If you have difficulties following the above basic rules (even in individual points) we suggest you seek professional help. There are lots of independent organizations that offer help to compulsive gamblers.
We cooperate fully with responsible gaming entities such as http://gambleaware.co.uk and we highly recommend that players who feel they may have a problem controlling their gambling consult with them for assessment and assistance.